Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Life Management 20.12

Stuff Everywhere. Put it Where?
 Boy I am thankful! Thankful to my friends and family who have really stepped up and went out of their way to help me and stear me back from the brink.I can hope that I can repay by being a better person who is engaged and has purpose.
  I know it's not going to be easy for me with my dependency and anxiety difficulties. I have asked a lot from others and one day soon, I can manage this apartment on my own. :)Now that I am going back to work again, I have a thought that is front and center. I don't have the engineering mind like like some. I can paint, speckle, and hustle when needed and that is cool.My biggest issue with living on my own is HOW to organize my apartment. I really have difficulty. I depended on my wife for all that.
More Stuff from Millville Today
This is why I have friends to help me out. Remember those standardized tests. While I did decent in word knowledge and reading, I was HORRIBLE at what they called "space relations". The test had unfolded boxed(shapes) and you had to pick what the box looked like when built. I finished in the 10% percentile. I have never forgotten that since it followed me my entire life.
Anyhow, if I were rich, I would hire a consultant to assist with making my space well used and know where to place things.
Just Now in my Thoughts
They ought to teach that to kids so they don't struggle with this anytime change happens. At least find a way to raise the conference of us 10 percenters for later life.
Well, enough of this for now. Busy with living the rest of this week at least and just being a self-absorbent sponge. < Bye P.S Let me know the next phase. Thanks!!

Sent from 4207
Not  from 4405

No comments:

Post a Comment