Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Flights of Fancy

Pat Jammin at Shari's
Here we are on a COLD Jan afternoon. Its about to get dark and I just got a nap in. Saturday, I went to Nipper's Pub in Deptford to hang out with some friends and it was jolly good fun. During this, the 49er's beat the Saints in a furious 4 minute period when 2 touchdowns were scored by EACH team. I then next stayed overnight at a friend's house in Millville. After that I had some breakfast at the Millville Queen and discussed plans. When I got back to
After a fun Dinner
Lift Off
Philly, we went to a new friend's house. Pat jammed and I tried out her bongo. It was a fun time. We next went to Dahlak and saw a SKA band (remember SKA??) called Drake Cityand they were excellent. Like to see them again. Today had coffee at Earth Cup.We had coffee then Pat and I drove with Pat's friend and motorcycle mechanic Dave to Valley Forge to fly Pats remote airplane. Pat had worked on this the entire month of December building it. He flew it once last week and now I was able to see it in action. It went well but the landing gear broke off. He just fixed this late afternoon. My brother John just got a Yamaha C3 Scooter. It looks pretty cool I was in Millville for a moment and boy the Levoy has really made advances in the construction. Boy what a difference a year makes.
The Levoy Sun Jan 15
Well, its now Monday nite got to finish this posting up ok??

No comments:

Post a Comment