Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 to 2012

My Apartment January 1st 2012
Well I ended 2011 very quietly. I hung out at Pat's and geeked out on the computer. I went on Facebook and deleted alot of messages I didn't need and removed some friends from Facebook.
Yesterday, Wes and I went shopping at IKEA to get very basic stuff for the apartment. I got basic items such a towel rack and a shower curtain.
Installing the GFI near Sink
Most items were inexpensive but it did add up to a tidy sum. Wes and then met up with Stewart and Helen. Stewart put a GFI in the apartment. Before that could we had to get to the electric box. We did and were relieved that it was breakers instead of a fuse box! I wanted it done because it's near the sink.
Wes and Stuart Jan 1st
When that was done, we went over to Wes's house. I gave Wes my mother's Christmas present. It was glasses from the Union League.
New Years Eve
I saw Amy and Samantha for the first time which is really cool. Samantha has a cool playroom in the basement that Amy fixed up. We talked for awhile I then drove up and saw my mother, had a yummy dinner and watched the Giants smother Dallas. Boy that was fun!!! I then drove back to West Philly to walk Mike's dogs.
This warm weather will end as of tonite.lets welcome 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment