Thursday, February 9, 2012

Precursor to a Weekend

Driving towards Grey Ferry
Flight Simulator
Today was pretty good after a crown popped out while having some raisin bran this morning. I went to work as usual&; and then I was going to drive to Millville to my dentist down there by 5:40pm. Well, that plan went flat sine the traffic on Chestnut Street to enter the Expressway was HORRIBLE. I bailed out and called the dentist postpone the appointment. After that I got a call from Sue in West Philly. I have not spoken to her for a bit. She mentioned her dentist when
Dash with Check
At Home with Computer
I told her what I was up too. Well I called this dentist at  5:30 pm and got an appointment for 12 Noon Tomorrow! Now I don't have to wait till next Tuesday. I do have pay $150 up front since this dentist is not "in network" Will see how his Dr. Dubin is tomorrow before I depart to a new and exciting weekend starts 
Well, Tomorrow I go to my new dentist since my crown popped out eating cereal.
Tomorrow nite I meet a new Facebook friend for the 2nd time in Vineland. I am meeting at a hotel....Sounds cheezy. She is escaping to be away from everything and I will drop by before crashing in Millville for the night before the Levoy Gala Saturday night, crash over nite at Carl's and See Carolyne on Sunday.
At least that is the plan. Who knows what might happen.
Well, my script was changed from 75 to 100mg. The pill is bigger. I think this is ok. I do trust Dr. Cohen cause he really is smart in a very old fashioned and understated way Here is my place. Will have to jazz it up at some point. Right now got to go to bed. Its going to be a busy weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment