Saturday, February 18, 2012

Movies and Such

A Scene from "Kairo"
Its been awhile since I wrote. This computer seemed to have died. The green on light was on but I had a blank screen. Well, I just let it run out of battery. When the battery had run out I then put the AC adapter in and WOW it booted right up. Cool! What was up with that?? Well, I quickly backed up my files. I only had to back up Jan and Feb photos. I had saved the rest. Ahh good to have the laptop back.
Blue Dolphin
Last night Pat and watched "Kairo" a Japanese thriller. It was real suspenseful and way out there. The plot is is follows:
The plot centers on ghosts invading the world of the living via the Internet. The film is a philosophical exploration into the alienation and loneliness of modern existence due to technology. Communication breakdown and isolation are the main themes of the film. The film features two parallel story lines.
This Says it All
Well, today I am going to walk Mike's dogs and floy with Pat. The last week was tiring. Tues night I checked out Dirty Franks and the Blue Dolphin. I have not been to the Blue Dolphin since 1981. I first went there to meet a friend who I got to know though the Fred Waring Choral Music Workshop in August of 1980. Anyway, the rest of the week I watched 2 French films. One was called "Lila Says"It was very sensual but it ends in the most messed up way. Pat and I both liked it alot.
The outlet to the fridge went out and well had to take everything out. Thank GOD I had not gone shopping yet and did not lose too much. 
Well, I am off to Sarasota Flordia this coming Weds. That will be a good trip for me. Time to get away from here and from myself. Get away from my bad habits which were once vices...

No comments:

Post a Comment