Monday, February 13, 2012

Freaknes Stakes

The Tooth
Indeed
The Weather was Frightful
Well, this past weekend was similar to last weekend with some good ole American drama. First off, Thursday AM, my crown popped out while eating Raisin Bran. I was gonna drive to Millville to get it fixed. When, I saw the traffic, I muttered "F-it all!! and just went home. A friend called me and the dental topic came up and she gave me a name of a dentist in downtown Philly. I called and he had an opening for the NEXT day (Friday) at NOON! He was decent but I would have to pay upfront and he wants to do a whole lot a stuff to my crappy teeth. I drove down to Vineland last night and stayed with friend. She thought she was attracted to a man but he was too soft. This man she met kept telling her about his former wife and about her controlling him doused THAT sexy feeling. It was very instructional for me. least  Think I need to return to being a blogging geek Shit this crap writes itself man.  Went  to Carolyne's Sunday. I relax before the gala!! ?I can't stand when folks try to make me feel guilty. I am not gonna respond. My Sister thought it was pretty bad too!!
Liz and Carl
Looking Good
Chillin Sunday
K's Wall
The following are the thoughts I shared with Pat via email. I thought if anyone would get it, it would be you. I am ok. Just going though that life change stuff. I am done visiting Carolyne after tomorrow for awhile. Visiting friends in Sarasota Fly from the 22 to the 26. That will be good I went to the Levoy Gala good friends in Millville. This will be good for me. I think I am one of the FEW men in the earth to meet a woman in a hotel room and NOT have sex... Got to monetize my freakishness:) Its a sad thing when it ends. I will carry that forever but it does not change my choice. Friends will be lost and so will intimacy for many days. Healing has to happen first. This my lesson over the past 4 months

No comments:

Post a Comment